Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
A business coach shared that advice, and I’d like to add to it: And when you can’t do it (or don’t want to), ask for help.
With our help, we can make book marketing fireworks.
We can help you sell a marketable book, build or grow a business and make your author emPact.
“Thanks for emPowering me. Now, can you help me make it happen?”
An author once asked this question, and since our commitment to emPowerment includes minimizing the confusion and overwhelm that can come with marketing for authors, our answer was simple: YES! We specialize in nonfiction author support and offer tailored Author emPact Intensives to help you achieve your goals. Whether you’re looking to build your platform, increase visibility, launch a marketable book or create effective systems for your authorpreneur business, we’ve got you covered. Let us handle the tactical marketing support while you focus on what you love most: writing.
How does an Author emPact Intensive work?
If you want hands-on, marketing support—and already have a Book Marketing Plan from us—our Author emPact Intensive will help you put your marketing plan into action.
Tailor Your Intensive to Meet Your Needs
Choose three marketing topics from the list below to focus on. Whether it’s building your author platform, increasing your visibility, launching a marketable book, creating effective systems for your authorpreneur business or all of the above, we’ve got you covered. Mix, match and double up on topics to maximize your efforts. Together, we’ll create a customized Intensive to help you achieve your goals.
Ensure your book has the marketing elements needed to convert your readers to loyal fans and clients.
- Marketable book elements
- Metadata support and category research
- Lead magnet and email sequence development
Optimize Amazon, a pivotal distribution platform, for maximizing your book’s visibility and sales potential.
- Amazon description drafting
- Keyword and category research
- Amazon A+ content
- Author Central support
- KDP countdown set-up
Increase your social media presence and engagement, leading to increased book visibility and brand awareness.
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube audit
- Optimization recommendations and year-long social calendar
- Drafting of 12 memes and social posts
Attract and engage readers by creating valuable content that resonates with their target audience.
- Target reader analysis
- Year-long content strategy development
- Drafting of a +/- 1,500 word blog
- Email marketing plan and template
Get seen and be heard through a targeted visibility strategy to reach your target reader where they are.
- Podcast pitch-sheet development, research and 10 pitches
- Thought leadership research and 10 pitches
- Strategic partnership research
Build an authorpreneur business that is emPactful by leveraging marketing systems to support your offerings.
- Business framework design
- CRM setup (Dubsado)
- Project management setup (ClickUp)
- Payment system setup
Is our Author emPact Intensive right for you?
If you have a Book Marketing Plan and are looking for support in executing it, then it very well may be! The marketing overwhelm you may be facing isn’t required for book marketing success. Remember, just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should… in fact, maybe all you need to do is get some help from our experts.
An Intensive includes:
- A detailed intake form allowing you the opportunity to select three marketing topics for the month.
- Focused, tactical support providing the deliverables clearly identified ahead of time.
- Recorded strategy and wrap-up calls kicking off the intensive and offering next steps once the Intensive is complete.
- All deliverables are shared afterward.
Your Author emPact Intensive team.
When it comes to an Intensive, Stephanie and Jesse have your goals and marketing needs front and center in the work they do. Together, they tackle your marketing efforts with ease and tailor your deliverables to you, your book and your business goals.
Director of Operations
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s Schedule Your Intensive
Fireworks await, and I’m on board to light the spark.